Experience exceptional performance on the darkest of nights with crisp, clear images with the Steiner S35 Nighthunter thermal riflescope, powered by Quantum Vision.
A perfect combination of a state-of-the-art thermal sensor, outstanding display quality and proprietary software. Quantum Vision technology, together with outstanding usability, handling and legendary ruggedness, creates a superb night hunting thermal riflescope.
Easily detect coyotes and pigs past 2,000 yards and recognize within 500 yards taking predator and invasive species control to the next level. Customize color output, including Amber and display settings to maximize eye comfort on long nights behind the scope.
- The Sharpest Thermal Images
- Real-time Imagery: Fast and smooth automatic calibration
- Clear Pictures of Moving Targets
- Wherever - Whenever: Steiner high-speed software
- See While Others Guess: High contrast and outstanding sensitivity
- Customizable Output: Various modes and color palettes
- Optimal Visibility - in any Light Condition: High quality OLED display
- Comfortable Observation: 1024x768 Resolution
- Quantum Vision
- 640X480 12μm
- 35MM f/1.0 Focal Length
- Picture and Video Recording
- 16GB Internal Storage
- 2.4 GHZ WiFi
- Mount Torque 25-30in/lbs.
- Mobile app Connectivity
- 6 Color Palettes
- Hot Spot Tracking
- 9 Reticle Options
- Easy Zero Process
- 5 Bullet or Rifle Profiles
- Stadiametric Rangefinder
- Scene and Shutter Calibration Modes
- 3 Scene Modes
- Micro Hdmi Video Out
- Rugged Durability
- Manual Objective Focus
- ≫ 5.5 Hour Battery Life